Want to join our pack? We are not currently in the process of hiring any new Pack Members! However, we are always accepting applications.
If you feel you’d be a great fit, please take your time filling out the form at the bottom to allow us to get to know you a little better. We take spelling, grammar, and details seriously here so please take your time.
About you, the candidate:
You are a fast learner with passion and dedication to small, local businesses as well as pet health and nutrition. You describe yourself as energetic, efficient, dependable, and open minded. You get extremely excited to learn new things and apply your new knowledge to your life. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, personable, and has fantastic customer service skills.
Our perfect Pack Member is incredibly passionate about helping customers solve problems and improving the well-being of their dogs and cats. Candidates must be able to provide exceptional, courteous service no matter what and be comfortable dealing with people (and pets!) of different temperaments and personalities. Pack Members should be even-tempered, detail-oriented, dependable, and efficient. Finally, we are seeking a loyal candidate that has the desire to grow with us long-term as we expand and mature.
Does this sound like you? Great! Continue on.
Desired and Required Experience:
- Must have retail experience
- Must be comfortable and competent while working with computers and standard technology/software suites including MS Windows and MS Office
- Must have a high school diploma or GED education level or higher
- Must love smiling and engaging with customers no matter what is going on personally
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more multiple times a day
- Must be able to work on your feet for hours at a time
- Must feel comfortable around dogs and cats of any size or demeanor
- Must have an unwavering passion for healthy pets, meaningful sales, customer service, and problem solving
- Bonus: Pet product knowledge and passion for high quality, natural pet care
About our workplace culture:
St PetersBARK has a very unique workplace culture that we are very proud of! St PetersBARK is a fun, playful workplace full of exciting challenges and opportunities. In the span of your shift you will encounter no less than 5 dogs every day that are eager to accept a treat from you. But this is more than just a job where you pet dogs and ring customers up.
We strive to create a workplace where employees benefit from the success of the business and are treated as valuable contributors to our shared mission. All of our Pack Members & Leaders have the opportunity to challenge themselves and add things to their resume during their time here. We want any employee to feel fulfilled, respected, and valued every single day through the tasks that you complete and the customers you help. We constantly check-in with each other to provide feedback to each other while always aiming build a better workplace and create better experiences for our customers.